New Summer Skills Computer Limerick City July 2016 – Limerick Institute of Technology.
Searsol are pleased to announce that we now offering our new skills based computer camps in limerick City. The course takes place at the Limerick Institute of Technology and is aimed for children who want to improve their computer skills.
The emphasis is teaching your child the fundamental skill of touch typing along with other appropriate computer skills that will help them with school work. The course objective is to enhance a child skills so they can type out their own school projects in efficient and effectively manner.
Our Computer course offers the following:
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments.
- Word Processing – create, change font’s size and colour, add page borders, headers, footers etc.
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- Creating their own online comic book.
- Creating their own avatar and character
- Creating their own birthday cards.
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet.
- 3D Animation code image design (new for 2016)
- And much more…
We are taking bookings for Summer computer camp which runs on a daily basis for three hours per day. Places are limited so early booking is advised!