This is a ten-week introductory two-hour-per-week course for smartphones and tablet users.
The course covers a range of topics:
- Setup of the device and accessible feature
- Internet safety.
- How to use the device to connect to WiFi, Bluetooth, and printer.
- How to use email, word process, and calendar.
- How to do online shopping and use Revolut.
- Google Maps for navigation and bus routes.
- Google Photos to store pictures, edit, and share.
- YouTube – how to search for videos, and create playlists, and lyrics.
- Spotify – play a song, search for an artist, and lyrics of a song.
- Zoom – how to install the Zoom app, make a video call, and send files.
- WhatsApp – how to install WhatsApp, send messages, calls, and video calls.
This course can be changed to suit your needs for your organisation.