Searsol Tutor Centre Partnership Opportunity
Searsol is the leading provider of after-school touch typing classes for children in Ireland with learning differences such as dyslexia or dyspraxia (DCD).
Searsol presents an extraordinary opportunity for individuals like you to establish your very own Searsol center, working in collaboration with our well-established brand.
By becoming a partner with Searsol, you’ll not only benefit from the strength of our reputable brand, but you’ll also gain access to our proven teaching methodologies, training resources, and continuous support, all of which will aid you in setting up and nurturing a successful center.
Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned educator or an enthusiast with a passion for education, Searsol warmly welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds who share our commitment to providing high-quality education. This is an extraordinary chance to create your own part-time enterprise while enjoying the support and expertise of a trusted organization.
If the prospect of making a lasting impact on children’s education within your community excites you, I encourage you to get in touch with me. I’d be more than happy to provide you with an in-depth explanation of what’s involved in establishing a Searsol center in your area.
The opportunity is as follows:
- Set up our Searsol Tutor Centre in your local area.
- Locate a suitable computer venue (Ideally it would be 20 computers and a printer)
- Help promote courses in the local area. We will help with the initial promotion but we need someone to promote it locally as well.
- To undertake all teaching duties.
- To deliver the Searsol™ teaching model and fully contribute to its successful outcomes in our after-school typing classes
- Educational Level: You should have a minimum QQI Level 5. Preference would be a JEB teaching diploma in information technology with two years of teaching/tutoring experience. Formal training in teaching approaches and processes.
- Personal Characteristics and Attributes:
- Ability to work with children.
- Have a positive attitude
- Be willing to adapt and learn.
- Be prepared to accept direction.
- Have a strong commitment to student motivation and teaching.
- Be a good team player with good communication skills.
- Be aware of the need to provide good customer service and student care.
- Strong communication essential
- Like teaching children.
Searsol will provide full training and support, along with a tutor manual, bag, Searsol top, badges, and Speedskins covers. All admin, calls, and emails will be dealt with by Searsol, all you have to do is run the course and recreate awareness of the course locally.
This is a self-employed position and you have to look after your own tax affairs.
To find out more about this opportunity, just upload your most recent CV, and if you are suitable we will give you a call to explain it to you. Please mention what time suits us to give you a call.