October 14, 2022
New Searsol Tutor Centre – are you interested in setting up one in your local area?
Searsol is looking for new people to come on board and join us in setting up the new Searsol Tutor Centre in Ireland.
Are you looking to earn some additional money to supplement your existing income?
Searsol is the leading provider of after-school touch typing courses for children in Ireland with learning differences such as dyslexia or dyspraxia (DCD) and we may have an opportunity that might suit you.
Due to the high demand for our typing courses for children, we are looking for a person that will help set up our Searsol Tutor center.
Overall Purpose of Role:
- Set up our Searsol Tutor Centre in your local area.
- Locate a suitable computer venue (Ideally it would be 20 computers with a printer). We will help you with the process in terms of identifying suitable venues.
- Help promote courses in the local area. We will help with the initial promotion but we need someone to promote it locally as well.
- To undertake all teaching duties.
- To be expertly familiar with all aspects of the Searsol™ teaching model and fully contribute to its successful delivery of after-school classes
- Educational Level: Course instructors should have a minimum QQI Level 5. Preference would be a JEB teaching diploma in information technology with some teaching experience. Formal training in teaching approaches and processes.
- Personal characteristics and Attributes:
- Ability to work with children.
- Have a positive attitude
- Be willing to adapt and learn.
- Be prepared to accept direction.
- Have a strong commitment to student motivation and teaching.
- Be a good team player with good communication skills.
- Be aware of the need to provide good customer service and student care.
- Strong communication essential
- Like teaching children.
Searsol will provide full training and support, along with a tutor manual, bag, Searsol top, badges, and speedskins covers. All admin, calls, and emails will be dealt with by Searsol, all you have to do is run the course and recreate awareness of the course locally.
To find out more about this opportunity, send us your CV via email to (info at searsol dot com) and let us know what time suits us to give you a call.
This is a self-employed position and you have to look after your own tax affairs.