7th April 2016 by Sean Carthy
Summer 2016 Computer Camp Tutors
Founded in 2007, Irish based Searsol provide a range of computer training courses. We specialise in after school touch typing courses and computer camps for children. We have been running computer camps in Dublin and this summer we want to offer the course nationwide in the following cities (Galway, Limerick, Cork and a new centre in Dublin)
This role will be primarily focused in delivering the course in summer :
- Setup course venue prior to students arrival
- Meet and greet Parents / children in welcoming manner.
- Provide a positive environment so children can learn at their own pace.
- Engage with students so that learning is understood and followed.
- Ensure that course curriculum is followed.
- Have teaching or tutor computer experience.
- Proficient with Google email and docs.
- Have taught touch typing to children.
- Good knowledge Photo editing.
- Experience with creating comics.
- A positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Familiar with 3D animation.
- Experience in basic coding instructions.
- Gardai vetted and with child protection.
- Several years of Teacher / Tutor experience working with children from the age of eight onwards.
- Knowledge of touch typing and cloud computing.
- Willing to promote the course in your area.
Training will be provided on how to deliver the course along with course contents notes.
Please submit your CV, a short paragraph on why you feel you are the right candidate for this role to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: July 2016
Location: Galway, Limerick, Cork and Dublin, Ireland
– See more at: www.searsol.com/computercamps