Searsol are the Data Controller / Data Processor for customer data.
Information we may collect from you
We collect the following information automatically:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Access time etc. – via cookies
- Referral source
We collect the following information manually:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers including landline/mobile numbers
- Childs name
- Childs age
How do we use your Personal Data?
We collect this information for two reasons. One to determine what marketing campaigns are working for lead generation. The second is to know our customer name so when they use our services we are able to communicate with them via email or phone.
The services for which we require personal data are as follows:
- After school touch typing classes
- Computer camps
- Computer training
Security and where we store your personal data
We main a high security levels on our systems we use to collect and store data.
Disclosure of your information
We do not share any personal data with any third parties.
Is your Personal Data transferred outside of the EEA?
We host you information on Customer relationship management software which is zoho.com. Zoho have the following protection in place to safeguard our data. (https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html and https://www.zoho.com/gdpr.html)
We host your information in the EU.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”), and
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one Organisation to another (‘right to data portability’).
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.