Searsol are now offering a new Summer Computer camp in Limerick Institute of Technology for children who want to learn how to use the computer. The course is been runs over the month of July for five days it is priced at €100 for three hours.
Our Computer course offers the following:
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments.
- Word Processing – create, change font’s and size, add page boarders, headers, footers etc
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- Creating own birthday cards and collages
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet
- 3D Animation code image design (new for 2016)
- And much more…
We are taking bookings for Summer intense computer camp which runs on a daily basis for three hours per day. Places are limited so early booking is advised!