Searsol new term of after school typing course for children will start back in September 2016.
The course suits any child from the age of eight onwards that wants to learn how to touch type. It particularly benefits children with dyspraxia and dyslexia.
Our after school typing courses offer your child the following:
- Students work at their own pace.
- Speedskin cover is used so students don’t look down at keyboards.
- Report available at the end of each of class to show how students are getting on.
- Praise and positivity is delivered throughout the course.
- Qualified instructors with years of experience teaching children how to touch type.
- Qualified instructors that are garda vetted with child protection.
Places are limited to ensure quality of training so early booking is advised!