he Searsol computer skills Easter camp runs for four days and last for three hours per day. The emphasis is teaching your child the fundamental skill of touch typing along with other appropriate computer skills appropriate to their age that will help them with school homework or projects.
Our Computer course offers the following:
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
- Email fundamentals – setting up and using email correctly. Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments.
- Word Processing – create, change font’s size and colour, add page borders, headers, footers etc.
- Presentation slides – create, animate, insert images, change fonts
- File management – creating folders and sub-folders, copying documents, renaming documents (new for 2018)
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- Creating their own online comic book.
- Creating their own avatar and character
- Creating their own birthday cards.
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet.
- 3D Animation code image design
- And much more…