The Searsol computer skills Easter camp runs for four days and last for three hours per day. The emphasis is teaching your child the fundamental skill of touch typing along with other appropriate computer skills appropriate to their age that will help them with school homework or projects.
Level 1 Computer course is suitable for 8 – 12 years old (Primary school) and offers the following:
- Touch Typing – the first hour of the course is dedicated to learning how to touch type.
- Email fundamentals – Compose, reply, and forward messages and adding attachments.
- Word Processing – introduction to word processing, creating letters, spell checking
- Presentation slides – create, animate, insert images, change fonts
- Uploading, editing and cropping pictures on the PC.
- Creating their own online comic book.
- Creating their own avatar and character
- Creating their own birthday cards.
- Creating their own Picture collages.
- Cloud storage – storing documents on the internet.
- 3D Animation code image design
- And much more…