Our range of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook training courses give you the full understanding of every Microsoft application. Our courses are available at different levels or we can customise our training for you.
Searsol can provide training on the full suite of Microsoft Office that is ideal for people working in any environment. We can provide training at your company or provide training offsite if required.
We can provide training from beginners to advanced level as required.
We can also customise a course to suit the individual or business needs to solve any current business problems and provide your staff with the knowledge to so allowing them to get the job done in the most efficient way possible.
Training can be provided using the different software versions, i.e. Office 2007, Office 2010 Office 2013 and Office 2016.
To enquire about this service please click here or ring Searsol on 01-6303384
Basic Computers and the internet
Searsol provide computer courses for people to encourage and help them to use computers and the Internet.
Classes are run with small groups of learners, in local, non-formal learning settings.
We have designed training material suitable for learners who need plenty of support and encouragement.
All our tutors are fully qualified and have experience in delivering this course.
Computer classes for anyone who wants to learn more about computers and the internet. No experience with computers necessary. Four classes of 2 hours are available and you can learn how to:
- Send and receive email. Add attachments to emails.
- Search the internet – learn to master search and find information quickly.
- Shop online and book flights
- Learn how to pay for Motor tax and TV licence online
- Internet banking – view your bank statement online
- Word processing – create, format, enhance and print documents.
- Cloud storage – basics and how to manage and update your cloud account.
- Manage your pictures on computers and how to upload them online
- And much more…
If you are interested in this course please contact Searsol and we will let you know where we operate these from. If you want a have a group that requires basic computer please contact us and we will help you setup this class up.